Hourly Team Member (Part Time) Franklin GetGo Job in Franklin
Published on: February 23, 2018
Hourly Team Member (Part Time) Franklin GetGo Job in Franklin, Pennsylvania
Hourly Team Member (Part Time) Franklin GetGo
To exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance.
- Ring up customer’s orders by scanning product or punching price into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
- Provide products and services that are competitively priced, meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, gift cards and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
- Assist other store team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: $0
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old