Part-Time Beauty Advisor Job in Sherman
Published on: August 11, 2017
Part-Time Beauty Advisor Job in Sherman, Texas
Part-Time Beauty Advisor
Responsible for coordinating and implementing the setting and signing of promotional and non-promotional signs according to established guidelines in order to meet Company standards. Assists in the supervision of the Ad Set Team. Orients, trains and directs workflow to Ad Set Associates.
- “Smiles and Says Hi!” Contributes to customer oriented atmosphere within store by smiling and saying hi to all customers and Associates encountered. Leads others to smile and say hi.
- Adheres to the “Yes We Can” policy and efficiently resolves customer’s questions and requests. Leads fellow Associates through Yes We Can actions and behaviors. (i.e. team lifts of heavy packages, supporting fellow teammates needs/requests as appropriate.)
Training and Supervision
- Leads team in completing ad set accurately and according to K-Planner.
- Supervises and ensures merchandise is signed correctly.
- Ensures Ad Set Associates are following best practices and maintaining ad set accuracy standards.
- Coaches Ad Set Associates on procedural errors.
- Trains new Ad Set Team Associates on ad set best practices and assigns ad set responsibilities for each Ad Set Associate.
- Ensures all areas are completed by team during shift.
- Offers suggestions for improvement to Management.
- Utilizes and adheres to merchandise presentation standards in regards to the 5 Basics: replenishment, signing, sizing, clearance and clean store.
- Meets productivity goals during shift.
- Enters and completes workload planner.
- Ensures proper RF equipment (radio frequency) and other supplies are working and available for the Ad Set Team.
- Prints and distributes signs for team as needed.
- Sorts signs by business group and distributes to team.
- Identifies signing concerns and reports them to Management.
- Corrects signing as needed.
- Identifies and communicates strikepoint and signing concerns.
- Maintains proper topper and sign placement.
- Assists in maintains proper topper and sign placement.
- Assists in maintaining a clean store.
- Communicates policies and procedures.
- Provides feedback to Management on Ad Set Associates’ work performance as needed.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Performs/assists with other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: sales floor and fitting room recovery, replenishment, housekeeping duties, and preparation and taking of inventory.
- Prior experience in retail sales and operations.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis. Greater than 50 pounds = 1 Associate per 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Critical features of this job are described within this job description. Job responsibilities may change at any time due to business needs.
- Please discuss requests for reasonable accommodations with hiring manager.