16+ years old Job in Columbia
Published on: February 22, 2018
16+ years old Job in Columbia, Maryland
Launch Trampoline Park Part-time Team Member
We have a part-time opening for a Launch Trampoline Park Part-time Team Member.
No experience required.
Must be at least 16 years old.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Launch Trampoline Park Delaware is actively seeking enthusiastic and driven Part-Time Team Players (Entertainment Ambassadors) at our high energy entertainment business located in Newark, Delaware. Launch’s customer focused business model takes pride in high touch customer engagement, employee development and rewards programs, and continuous improvements to products and services. We’re not just a trampoline park, we’re an experience.
If you are high energy and engaging, want to join an awesome company, and meet the qualifications below, apply today!
Summary of Position:
As a Launch Team Player, you’re responsible for delivering an exceptional entertainment experience to our customers while overseeing the safe operations of all attractions. Team Players have a direct impact on our customers’ experience and are vital to our operations. Team Players ensure that all company policies are being followed and that all attractions are properly maintained to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Greet, engage, assist and monitor customers using attractions while providing a safe and enjoyable experience for guests
- Explain rules and enforce policies, procedures and rules of each station.
- Ensure that all pads, nets, springs and other safety items are installed, functioning properly and clear of debris.
- Coordinate entering and exiting of customers in attractions areas.
- Informs customers of our products and services that meets their needs or as requested.
- Complete sales transactions and inventory products.
- Assist with other areas of the park, as needed.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Execute responsibilities in courteous manner at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor & management.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems quickly
- Answering questions and being responsive to special requests
- Physical demands include standing and walking for long periods of time, lifting up to 20 lbs. and routine equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Must be hard workingm engaging, dependable, and forward thinking.
- Must have flexible work availability including later afternoon/evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).