Child Care Teacher * Job in Strongsville
Published on: October 20, 2017
Child Care Teacher * Job in Strongsville, Ohio
Child Care Teacher *
Tutor Time Learning Center in Strongsville is Hiring Full/Part-Time Teachers!
Child care center located on 19880 West 130th Street
Our Assistant Teachers…
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
- Career Pathways Level 2 certification highly preferred
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be flexible
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old