Lead Child Care Teacher * Job in Levittown
Published on: October 22, 2017
Lead Child Care Teacher * Job in Levittown, New York
Lead Child Care Teacher *
Tutor Time Learning Center in Levittown is Hiring!
We are seeking a Full-Time Lead Pre-K Teacher for our
center located on 3062 Hempstead Turnpike Unit R
Our Lead Teachers…
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- 1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old