Part-Time Beauty Advisor Job in Morton
Published on: August 11, 2017
Part-Time Beauty Advisor Job in Morton, Pennsylvania
Part-Time Beauty Advisor
Leads and directs the workflow of the store’s Sales Associates. Responsible for greeting and offering assistance to customers as needed. Executes department merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards. Directs workflow of Sales Associates; orients and trains new Sales Associates.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- “Smiles and Says Hi!” Greets all customers and Associates with a smile and encourages others to smile and say hi. Assists customers in a friendly, courteous manner. Leads others to smile and say hi.
- Sets the standard for customer service expectations within their area by complying with all of the Kohl’s Service Standards.
- Demonstrates leadership as a problem solver and decision-maker via the “Yes We Can” policy by efficiently resolving customer’s questions and requests. Leads fellow Associates through Yes We Can actions and behaviors. Promptly responds to call box/phone pages.
- Consistently uses the 5 step GREAT program while interacting with customers: Greets Customer, Requests Credit, Explains Email, Asks to complete the Survey and Thanks the Customer.
- Solicits, opens and activates Kohl’s Charge applications in accordance with Company standards.
- Solicits e-mail addresses from customers.
- Supervises and assists in the accurate and efficient processing of customers’ transactions. Ensures adherence to the Company’s “2 in-a-line” standard.
- Properly holds merchandise for customers when needed, including returning merchandise not picked up to the sales floor. Processes rainchecks within Company standards.
Training & Supervision:
- Effectively participates in the E3 program following Company best practices and executes Company directives.
- Observes and coaches Associates as necessary to improve performance and behaviors.
- Leads and assists with global store communications. (i.e. 3 rd shift hand-off)
- Assigns tasks and directs workflow to Sales Associates, communicates policies and procedures, orients and trains Sales Associates on selling floor operations and Best Practices.
- Works with all Supervisors, including Area Supervisors to ensure integrity and adherence to the communication manual.
- Based on unique circumstances of the store, may be required to execute store opening and/or store closing procedures as E3 according to Company policy.
- Offers suggestions for improvement to Management.
- Responsible for leading team in executing Company standards regarding the 5 Basics: replenishment, signing, sizing, clearance and clean store.
- Leads and directs workflow of Associate teams by utilizing monthly updates, communication books, etc. in accordance with Company merchandise presentation standards.
- Executes all merchandise presentation directives and standards by following Company best practices. Assists in ensuring these standards are met while merchandising incoming truck freight and replenishing the sales floor.
- Leads department and fitting room recovery standards in accordance with merchandising standards. Maintains fitting rooms, sales floor and work areas.
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales and communicates merchandising and sales floor operational opportunities to Supervisor, Area Supervisor, or MOD.
- Assists with price changes, ISC memos, callbacks, transfers, and other paperwork as directed by Supervisor. Participates in Loss Prevention and Inventory Control programs.
- Arranges merchandise on fixtures and maintains non-promotional signs on the sales floor according to Company standards. Resolves ad issues as needed by changing signs to reflect current sale price .
- Assists in the maintenance of Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines.
- Follows Company Best Practices and participates in Company programs (ie: rewraps, mis-mates, damages, defectives, even exchanges and store shortage action plans).
- Responsible for effectively using Company tools (i.e. Storenet, K-Planner, Communication Books, etc) to plan, communicate and share information with associate store teams.
- Assists the replenishment team in utilizing all replenishment reports daily and ensures Company in-stock goals are maintained.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs/assists in other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: tasks in other sales floor and fitting room areas outside of immediate department area, sales floor and fitting room recovery, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory, stock room organization and other tasks as assigned.
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public.
- Prior supervisory experience in one of the above environments.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis. Greater than 50 pounds = 1 Associate per 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Critical features of this job are described within this job description. Job responsibilities may change at any time due to business needs.
- Please discuss requests for reasonable accommodations with hiring manager.