Part-Time Fulfillment Supervisor Job in Woodstock
Published on: July 25, 2017
Part-Time Fulfillment Supervisor Job in Woodstock, Georgia
Part-Time Fulfillment Supervisor
Supervises and leads the Replenishment team. Ensures Associates are replenishing merchandise and maintaining stockroom areas to Company standards. Assigns tasks and directs workflow to Associates, orients and trains new Associates. Assists in the stocking/merchandising of incoming truck freight to the sales floor and stockroom. Effectively handles emergencies and accidents.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- “Smiles and Says Hi!” Contributes to customer oriented atmosphere within store by smiling and saying hi to all customers and Associates encountered. Leads others to smile and say hi.
- Adheres to the “Yes We Can” policy and efficiently resolves customer’s questions and requests. Leads fellow Associates through Yes We Can actions and behaviors.
- Effectively responds to questions and requests from customers.
- Promptly responds to call box and phone calls/pages.
- Responds appropriately to POS back up calls. Complies with Company’s “2-in-a-line” standard.
- Properly holds merchandise for customers when needed including returning merchandise not picked up to the sales floor.
- Processes rainchecks within Company standards.
Training and Supervision
- Leads and assists team to execute Company standards in regards to the 5 Basics: replenishment, signing, sizing, clearance and clean store by following Company best practices.
- Ensures all Associates safely operate equipment, following safety rules and regulations as outlined in the Safety Manual.
- Monitors productivity standards to ensure Best Practice standards are met, and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Leads Replenishment Associates to ensure Company merchandise presentation directives and standards are met while replenishing the sales floor. Assists with executing seasonal and monthly merchandising directives according to Company standards.
- Leads Replenishment team to utilize all replenishment reports daily and ensures Company in-stock goals are maintained. Focuses on key areas identified by the E3 and replenishment reports.
- Offers suggestions for improvement to Store Management.
- Assists with housekeeping and recovery as needed to ensure the sales floor is customer ready.
- Assists with price changes, USA counts and uses RF equipment (radio frequency) as needed.
- Maintains all Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines, including recovering the dock at the end of each shift.
- Executes Company programs to Best Practices (ie. rewraps, mis-mates, damages, defectives, even exchanges and store shortage action plans).
- Assists in monitoring the productivity of the replenishment team to current Best Practice standards.
- Ensures the sales floor is customer ready (free of flatbeds, hanger racks and other dock equipment).
- Completes merchandise recovery in maintaining the sales floor, fitting rooms and work area to Company standards.
- Assists sales floor departments in moving merchandise and fixtures on the selling floor or between the selling floor and stockroom areas.
- Repositions floor fixtures to the correct positions by the end of each shift.
- Collects trash, sorts hangers, compacts cardboard and performs other stock and fixture maintenance tasks as required.
- Responsible for effectively using Company tools (i.e. Storenet, K-Planner, Communication Books) to plan, communicate and share information with merchandise presentation guidelines.
- Communicates daily goals and assigns tasks to replenishment Associates.
- Communicates policies and procedures to Associates; orients and trains new Associates.
- Provides input to Supervisor on performance and disciplinary issues of Associates; provides additional input to Supervisor for Associate performance Appraisals.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: assisting in sales floor/fitting room recovery, assisting with price changes, assisting with housekeeping duties, preparing for and taking inventory, organizing the stockroom and other tasks as assigned.
- Prior experience in retail, merchandise receiving, handling and stocking in other retail or warehouse/distribution environment.
- Prior supervisory experience in one of the above environments.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a frequent basis. Greater than 50 pounds = 1 Associate per 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
- Ability to attend one to two Supervisor meetings per month.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Critical features of this job are described within this job description. Job responsibilities may change at any time due to business needs.
- Please discuss requests for reasonable accommodations with hiring manager.