Part-Time Pizza Maker Job in Kennesaw
Published on: August 16, 2017
Part-Time Pizza Maker Job in Kennesaw, Georgia
Part-Time Pizza Maker
Authentic Italian Pizza
Flexible hours available weekdays afternoons and evenings, weekends any.
Marco’s is Expanding. New Canton Rd location now under construction! Join the opening team.
Now #1 for pizza and #5 in restaurants on Forbes America’s Best Employer List! Apply now for 30066 store.
- Prepare and cook to order a variety of foods that require only a short preparation time. May take orders from customers and serve patrons at counters or tables.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, bread sticks, sandwiches, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Verify that meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Prepare dough, following recipe. Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old