Part Time Retail- Merchandising Representative Job in Portland, Oregon
INNOVATION * LEADERSHIP * FUN * EXCELLENCE
These principles are the cornerstone of our dynamic growth and success. Founded in 1953, WASHINGTON INVENTORY SERVICE specializes in providing specialty services and solutions to the nation’s largest retailers.
We have an immediate need for Part time Merchandiser to work a schedule of fluctuating days and number of hours each week.
Merchandisers will be assigned to a defined geographic area to provide services to our clients including: assembling and stocking of fixtures; installing Point of Service signage; performing resets, taking inventory; and many other exciting assignments. Merchandisers may work on individual assignments or be assigned to team projects. All Merchandisers are responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers and must complete all assignments with a keen attention to detail and a high level of integrity.
– Weekly paychecks
– Paid Training
– Flexible Schedules
– Competitive wages and benefits
– Work site and project variety
– Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews, a motor vehicle record review and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
-A vehicle and acceptable driving record to travel to and from client’s establishments.
-Experience working for a merchandising company or previous retail experience preferred.
– Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation.
– Computer and internet access
– Light duty hand tools
To qualify as a driver, you must meet these requirements:
* Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
* Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at www.wisintl.com
WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.