Part Time Sales and Service Representative Job Job in Taylorsville, North Carolina
Part Time Customer Service
See All Part Time Customer Service Jobs
Company: First Citizens Bank
See All First Citizens Bank Jobs
Location: Taylorsville, North Carolina
See All Part Time Jobs in Taylorsville
Part Time Sales and Service Representative
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Apply with LinkedIn
Job ID #: 28849
Functional Area: Branch Retail – Operations
Employment Type: Part-Time Non-Exempt < 20 hours
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Days and Hours: MTW 11-2, Th F 10:30-5
Physical Address: 90 West Main Avenue, Taylorsville NC
Department Name: Taylorsville
The Sales & Service Representative I handles client customer service transactions and processes traditional teller transactions. This associate identifies sales referrals to other branch associates while handling client servicing and transactions. Provides high quality customer service for all customers.
– Teller Operations: Perform basic teller transactions such as paying and receiving, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, operating within established operations authority limits and engaging branch management, Branch Central or Branch Operations Management for support as needed. Count cash drawer, research and locate outages.
– Service: Answer questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank; identify the problem, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party and work with the Supervisor Operations &Service (or Lead CSR) or other associates as necessary. Perform customer service activities (e.g. check orders, account maintenance, address change). Provide excellent customer service at all times following the Bank’s Service Excellence guidelines.
– Teamwork: Foster teamwork with fellow associates in the branch and in the bank as a whole. Maintain helpful and courteous interactions with others and keep communication lines open.
– Risk Mitigation/Compliance: Adhere to all federal regulations and bank policies; keep current on bank procedures via the Bank’s resources and required training. Maintain all internal controls.
– Sales Support: Identify sales referrals while handling client service and transaction needs. Maintain basic product knowledge to ensure that client needs may be identified. Participate in branch sales huddles and campaigns as directed by management.
*This position may be filled as an SSR I or SSR II.
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 months experience in a cash handling, sales or customer service role.
First Citizens Bank is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.