Part Time Sales Associate Job in Glendale, California
Enjoy being around people? Love working with fun and exciting technology? As a member of our retail sales team, this is what you do every day! As a Retail Sales Associate at Wireless Lifestyle you are the FIRST point of contact, the Go-To person, the Provider of knowledge and solutions to our customers. Whether delivering product information, helping to diagnose a phone issue, or completing a sale with an excited consumer, you connect customers to the products and services that fit their wireless lifestyle!
As a member of the retail team, you will have continuous training, a supportive leadership team, and energetic like-minded team members that work every day to achieve goals and celebrate Big! We provide opportunity to improve and enhance the wireless needs of our customers and the career paths of our associates. With innovative products, an exceptional customer experience, and a dedicated culture, we make working in technology an exciting lifestyle!
The Part Time Sales Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience; meeting the needs of our customers by providing solutions to their service and product needs. The Sales Associate will participate in outbound activities that market our brand and products to bring in new customers as well as continue to maintain relationships with existing customers. Our Sales Associates are trained and prepared to answer service and product questions, walk every customer through their decision-making process, and build a personal and professional brand that brings them success!
ESSENTAIL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
2. Meet and exceed key performance objectives including monthly sales goals
3. Determine solutions and options for customers based on personal or business wants and needs
4. Participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
5. Complete regular sales and operational store duties, not limited to cleaning, stocking, customer calls, counting inventory, tag changing, store layout changes
6. Adhere to company policies by ensuring accuracy, completion, and security with all sales and operational paperwork
7. Complete store opening and closing duties
8. Maintain high customer service scores
9. Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
10. Additional tasks as assigned
1. High school diploma, or equivalent
2. Previous retail experience; 6 months preferred
3. Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
4. Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, and weekends
5. Strong communication skills with the ability to read and write the English language
6. Basic mathematical skills; ability to use a calculator
7. Ability to use and operate basic functions of a computer
8. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
9. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Health, Dental, Vision benefits
• 401K with company match
• Paid Time Off
• Phone service discount
• Sales perks
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (typically 9 hours a day)
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
This document is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify responsibilities to respond to changing business demands. Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on selected candidates. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.