Part-Time Shift Manager Job in Erie
Published on: July 23, 2017
Part-Time Shift Manager Job in Erie, Pennsylvania
Part-Time Shift Manager
We are searching the areas friendliest people to join our team as a Part-Time Shift Managers. It is a unique position at Country Fair. Our Shift Managers have given us some reasons:
- “Shift Manager is an excellent introduction to store management at Country Fair. I now have a realistic idea of what it’s like to be in charge, and am ready to take the next step in my career development plan.”
- “My obligations at home have changed. Being a Shift Manager offers me the flexibility to hold a position of responsibility and take care of my needs at home.”
- Flexibility – We realize that there is more to life than work and that we must be able to show flexibility in scheduling to keep our staff happy and productive.
- Job Skills – You’ll learn how a business operates and develop people skills that will be transferable to any life situation.
- Unique Benefits such as vacation, unscheduled call-in incentive, third shift differential, credit union
- Variety – You will learn a number of different job duties in the challenge of a fast paced work environment.
- Competitive Wages
Who are we looking for:
If you show a sincere desire to work for an industry trend setter, we would like to speak with you. Country Fair is an equal opportunity employer promoting diversity in a drug free work environment.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old