Part Time Team Member
The Team Member is responsible for providing timely, accurate, positive, engaging and
friendly guest service. They will be responsible for preparing quality food products and
keeping the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all guests and employees. Team Members
are instrumental parts of the team that grow the business through repeat guests, increased
sales and profitability. All Team Members must work well in a fast-paced, positive
Essential Job Functions:
- Models and encourages Pieology values and has a deep appreciation and joy of working with people.
- Consistently provides a quality product and guest service experience that delivers total guest satisfaction via high energy, and sets an example of guest engagement by building lasting relationships.
- Is of high integrity and treats all Team Members with honesty, respect, and dignity.
- Demonstrate outstanding hospitality throughout each and every shift with guests, managers and co-workers
- Demonstrates teamwork at every opportunity and contributes to an environment of trust to ensure honest, open and direct communication
- Works assigned position(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the assigned area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all guests receive hot, quality pizzas; prepares packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the guest.
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regulars
- Record food/drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the point of sale system
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable) accurately. Ensures adherence to comp/void and discounting policy and procedure
- Suggestively up sells when options exist on food items
- Clear tables in dining area immediately upon guests departure
- Make recommendations and answer questions regarding all items
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant including but not limited to counters, sinks and storage areas
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to restaurant manager on duty
- Maintains a safe working environment and reports any safety issues to management immediately
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of guests and employees.
- Able to perform/pass a product quality /knowledge check as required by management and maintains company specifications on all food and beverage items at all times
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge and Skill Required
- Enrollment in high school: high school diploma or equivalent is preferable
- Working in a full service / fast casual restaurant a plus
- Excellent verbal and people interaction skills required
- Must be pass station/position certifications at the completion of the training period
- Outstanding hospitality and team working skills required
- Energetic and friendly demeanor maintained at all times
- Treats all guests, co-workers, managers and vendors with respect
- Problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative
Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in
daily restaurant activities. Must be able to draw on operations experience and knowledge of
Pieology procedures to recommend appropriate solutions to all guest, food and beverage
situations. Judgment demonstrated must never compromise Pieology standards, repeat business
or integrity of the brand.
Must be available to work a variety of opens and closes including weekends and holidays.
Closing shifts may require Team Members to stay as late as one hour or more after store closing.
Age is dependent on state law, company policy and position held. Team Members must have
reliable transportation to work and reliable method of communicating with the restaurant.
Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 40-50 lbs. comfortably. Must be able to stand for
long periods of time, bend, and stoop and work long hours. Vision abilities to include: distance,
close, color, depth, peripheral as well as the ability to adjust focus. Ability to operate a computer
and other productivity tools such as: calculator, copy machine and computer printer, cash register.
Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters as well as with various cleaning
Language, math and reasoning skills
Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees and managers. Ability to read
and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement the same. Ability to add, subtract,
multiply and divide. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
furnished in written or oral form. Ability to perform office computer functions (Point of Sales
etc) on a daily basis. Ability to understand policies and procedures and to adhere and enforce the
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job
functions, please let me know.
I have reviewed this job description and am able to perform the essential functions of the job
under the described conditions.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old